Perfect Postage

Here you can find the lastest custom wedding postage, RSVP, save the date, thank you, Christmas, graduation ... the stamps that are out there are incredible. You can visit my custom postage designs at Perfect Postage, Graduation Stamps and Christmas Postage Stamps

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Old Fashioned, Vintage Wedding Designs ...

Amanda from Michigan asked us to design a "nostalgic, romantic" look for her wedding cards and postage stamps. She loved this cream, white and pink background with a soft cream rose and old fashioned font. Her wedding cards, postage, and thank you notes have the perfect vintage look that she wanted।







Romantic vintage wedding rose - RSVP stamp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these designs are really nice - wish I would have seen them a month ago!

February 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been having some problems with budget though. I really wanted a DVD invitation but the problem is that I cannot have this DIY, so I have to have this made in Silver Screen Invites, then I would probably have the cover made by myslelf... would this be a good idea?

February 24, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home